INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLINICAL TRIAL ?
Find out if you are eligible for a clinical trial. All studies are carefully designed to safeguard the health of the participant and all studies are approved by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) as well as an independent Ethics Committee prior to implementation.
Caring by educating
Request a Recruitment Drive
Educating our local community
Clinresco employs a marketing associate (nurse) to implement community outreach programmes such as wellness days and visits to:
- Pharmacies in Kempton Park / Boksburg. Posters are displayed in the pharmacies and flyers are made available to be distributed in the shopping bags of each client. Wellness days are hosted at the pharmacies.
- Consulting rooms of investigators registered on a specific study, as well as practitioners not directly involved with a study, to display posters, host wellness days and keep personnel informed.
- Retirement villages. Educational talks are given on specific diseases and followed by an explanation of clinical research and obtaining personal data of possible voluntary participants.
- Shopping centres. Participation in wellness days, which includes blood pressure and random blood glucose measurements whilst explaining the benefits of participating in clinical research.
Wellness days are often hosted by Clinresco’s marketing associate, either on their own, or in conjunction with other disciplines such as dieticians, podiatrists and hearing healthcare professionals.
Pharmaceutical companies may be invited to participate by providing information on common diseases, such as arthritis, diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
Other recruitment strategies:
- Investigator patient database.
- Pre-screen consultation by health care professionals.
- Public advertisements, approved by an ethics committee.
- Clinresco Centres database.
- Follow up on sponsor arranged study specific call centre information and internet advertising.
- Respond to public referrals.
Personal data is voluntarily obtained from interested subjects and entered onto the Clinresco database to be followed up when a suitable study becomes available.
GET NOTIFIED OF AVAILABLE TRIALS
Submit your details with the form below. Your information is kept confidential.